Today, you’ll learn how to easily create your own blog and how to create with a WordPress blog. You can create an income-generating blog for only one or two dollars per month! Below, I’ve provided discounts that I personally bargained with Bluehost to ensure that everyone can create a blog on a budget. Additionally, you will receive the domain of your choice via my link. Take action now, because I’m not certain how long these cheap prices will be around!
Disclosure This is my affiliate link with Bluehost and will earn an income when you sign up using the link I provide. This is free of cost to you. You will receive great prices and a domain name for free via my link.
Go here for more information on how to begin your blog using WordPress and follow the guide below to follow the simple instructions.
If you’re planning to launch a WordPress blog at a low cost and low cost, then selecting Bluehost as your host for hosting requirements could be the best option. Bluehost is a top web hosting provider and I’ve personally had a fantastic experience with Bluehost.
I’m able to work from home, travel at any time I am able to work from home, have a flexible schedule, and so on. I’m absolutely enjoying my life and can’t believe how my life has changed over the last few years.
Anyone can earn money by running blogs, and I was able to make the money back I spent hosting my blog in a short time. It’s worth it to invest in blog hosting, and I’m confident that you’ll get your money back in a short time too.
Bluehost is among the most popular web hosting providers in the world and you are able to begin your blog starting at $2.75 per month (this cost is only available only available through my link)! If you sign up with my link, you can get your domain free of charge in the event that you buy a 12- month or more hosting plan (a worth of $15).
I strongly recommend enrolling in 12-month hosting package through Bluehost. It’s inexpensive and you’ll save money by enrolling with at least twelve months. If you’re looking for more value then the most value will be to purchase a 36-month plan as the monthly cost is cheaper over the course of time.
You might be thinking, “Well I can begin with Blogger for a bit less and learn to create your blog this is the best way.”NO… Do not do that. There are many reasons to the reason that the Blogger/Blogspot blogs are not a good idea and the reason you should create an actual WordPress blog using Bluehost.
If you’re thinking of making money through your blog, freelance work, or becoming an actual business, and paying for hosting like Bluehost is a must. It’s incredibly cheap to sign up with Bluehost and you’ll also receive an absolutely free domain (for your first year). You can use any of your own ads including direct advertising, affiliate links, or other forms of advertising using a blog hosted on Bluehost.
Making money from bloggers or other blogging platforms is a challenge, and, in most cases, it doesn’t happen. The majority of advertisers and corporations are hesitant to use Blogger sites since they don’t see them as professional because they are self-hosted WordPress blogs. That’s another reason why you should use Bluehost.
If you look over my previous income reports you will see that my blog’s income did not begin to grow until when I made the switch to WordPress. This is a great proof already in place that self-hosted using WordPress is the best way to go!
There are numerous reasons why you should select Bluehost to host your WordPress blog, and I truly believe that they are among the top web hosting companies. The reasons are:
- It’s very simple to use. Anyone can make an WordPress blog quickly and easily using my guide below. Bluehost makes it easy to start a WordPress blog.
- Bluehost web hosting services include technical assistance.
- Bluehost is very inexpensive and offers cheap web hosting. You can even have your own blog and the only thing you’ll have to cover is the cost of hosting your blog starting at $2.75 monthly.
- You will receive a free blog domain.
- WordPress by way of Bluehost is free.
- Bluehost provides a money-back promise in the event you decide that it’s not the right choice for you. If you decide to sign up with Bluehost and you’re in any way unclear (such in figuring out how to create it, choosing an option or pricing or pricing, etc. ) If you are stuck, contact me via email and I’ll be able to assist you.
- Your blog will be hosted by yourself. If you are looking to make money from your blog, you’ll need to self-host your blog.
- Your website will appear more professional to visitors as well as companies on if you self-host your blog on Bluehost rather than Blogspot.
The first step is to go to Bluehost to complete anything. There are a lot of web hosting companies available but Bluehost is one of the tops. There’s a reason numerous bloggers prefer Bluehost for their hosting requirements.
If you’re planning to launch your own blog using Bluehost and want to know how to begin your blog using WordPress read on. Make sure that you are signed to sign up for Bluehost and you’re in any way unclear (such as the method of setting it up, choosing the right plan and pricing, etc. ) You can always write me an email and I’ll be able to help you. That’s why I’m here, so don’t be shy to contact me via email.
How to create a WordPress blog using Bluehost
1. Register your domain name.
Click here to buy an domain name and set up your own blog and then follow the simple steps following.
The first thing you’ll be required to do when launching your WordPress blog with Bluehost is to determine the domain name to look like. It can be a challenge and I’d suggest giving some consideration to this.
I’m not sure what I thought of when I decided on the name of my blog. It’s a long name, however and sometimes I’m sorry for it. In trying to write my blog’s name to those who don’t know it can be frustrating as they don’t know if they’re using “cents” instead of “sense!”
You can acquire your domain directly from Bluehost and it makes the process simple. If you opt to do this, you will obtain a free domain in the initial year, as long as you purchase 12 months of Bluehost web hosting. This is why it’s worth signing up for a minimum 12 months of hosting since you’ll save some dollars this way.
Also, you will pay a lower monthly cost when you purchase more than 12 months’ worth of web hosting, and the domain is free, which adds more value. If you’re looking to get an even better value, the best price is to get the 36-month plan because your monthly price will be lower in the long haul. If you decide to buy the domain for free, simply move on to the next stage as you can pay for your hosting plan and also get the domain free in one move.
2. Buy hosting for your blog.
Set up the WordPress blog using Bluehost is very simple. We will first examine the costs associated with blogging:
- If you want to get the best price for starting a blog you should consider”Basic” as your “Basic” option is all you require. It’s $2.75 each month via my hyperlink (due in full and upfront) when you subscribe for 36 months that’s a fantastic cost. If you choose a 24-month plan, the cost is $3.95 each month. If you choose the 12-month plan then it’s $4.95 monthly. $4.95 is still very affordable and is a fantastic option (especially as you’ll receive an absolutely free domain at this rate!). If you’re unsure about blogging, opt for the 12- month plan, as it is still a good price for a single calendar year. If you choose to purchase a twelve-month plan, the total cost will be only $59 for the one-year period, and that’s an affordable price. Additionally, you will still get the domain name for free when you subscribe for twelve months or more. This can save you money. The best value is signing up for a 36-month contract since your monthly fee is lower in the course of.
- This is the only plan you require at this point so you can skip any Plus or Business Pro plans, as they’re more costly. It is possible to switch at a later time to another plan if you wish to (and only take the cost of the cost difference) So there’s no reason to sign up to add on services you don’t need.
- The other thing you could need to consider purchasing in relation to blogging is Domain Privacy Protection costing just $0.99 each month. This will ensure that your personal information is protected.
- In addition to the above, you don’t need the other products offered by Bluehost sells, and I’d recommend removing all of the additional items that are available.
- Make sure to sign up with my link, you’ll receive your domain free If you buy a twelve-month or more blogging plan.
I’d like to remind you of the importance of purchasing at least a 12-month hosting plan. Month-to-month hosting is not as efficient and I strongly recommend enrolling for a minimum of 12 months because of a myriad of reasons. When you sign to sign up for a minimum of 12 months, you’ll get a domain name for free as well at a lower price as well as not have to worry about your website being expired after every month.
In the event that hosting is not renewed, or when the card expires your website will be down and you could lose your business (visitors/traffic) in the event that you make payments on a month-to-month basis. It’s also more expensive to pay monthly instead of all at once. The longer you contract the less you will pay.
Hosting your blog on the internet will cost you between $59 and $59 per year, which is $399 for three years this is a good bargain! If you opt for a 12- month plan, the total cost will be only $59 for the year and that’s a fantastic cost. It is the best option to consider buying a 36-month plan since the monthly price is significantly less over the long haul.
If you’re ready to begin your blog Follow the steps below to purchase hosting for your blog.
- Log on to Bluehost and click on the “Get started now” button.
- Click on the product you would like to purchase.
- Enter the domain name you registered earlier or register the registration of a new domain here.
- Input your personal and payment details.
- After that, you’ll be asked to input your password. You must ensure that it’s secure because the information you enter is crucial.
3. Connect your domain and hosting.
NOTE: You are able to bypass this part (Section 3) If you purchase your domain directly from Bluehost.
If you purchase your domain from Go Daddy, then you must link your account with your Go Daddy domain. GoDaddy offers a complete help page to assist you in setting up nameservers that will serve your domain’s name. Here is a brief description:
“When you create a domain name through us we will set it up on our nameservers that are parked so an unintentional page is displayed whenever visitors visit your site. After you decide the hosting service you want to choose, you can alter the nameservers for your domain to take down the parked page and then activate the domain’s name.
If your domain through another service You can still buy hosting with us, or use our DNS off-site services or one of our CashParking(r) as well as Quick Content options. If you choose to use one of these options, you should check the nameservers you have registered with us and create the nameservers in the registrar of your domain name.”
How do you modify your DNS Nameservers when employing Go Daddy for your domain and Bluehost for hosting:
- Log in to GoDaddy.com Account Manager. GoDaddy.com account manager.
- Choose the Manage Domains option from the Domain Names drop-down menu, or from the Manage your Account list.
- Choose the domain name you want to change with the checkboxes. Then click to set Name Servers.
- Input your current name server information into the fields provided beneath the blue Name Serversheading on the right of the page. Click save changes at the end. Your entries should appear like these: ns1.bluehost.com; ns2.bluehost.com.
The next step is to connect the domain you purchased (such as GoDaddy) to be an add-on domain for the account you have with Bluehost webhosting account. This can be done by clicking “Domains” when you log in to the Bluehost Web Hosting account, and then click “assign.” Then follow the instructions, and it’s very simple!
4. Installation of WordPress using Bluehost.
It’s likely the moment that many of you are looking forward to. If you are looking to create the process of creating a WordPress blog using Bluehost read on.
The process isn’t difficult in any way. Bluehost allows you to start a WordPress blog, and it’s absolutely free.
- Once you have created the password for your account, Bluehost will guide you on precisely on what you have to do to begin your blog.
- In the beginning, Bluehost will require you to choose an option. You can choose a random theme here, or choose one you really like. It is possible to change it later on, but you don’t have to worry about it or scroll down to the bottom and do this step. Don’t forget, there are plenty of free options as well!
- Select “Start Building”
- The next screen will appear You can select “Business” and “Personal” The choice is your choice. If you prefer, you can select the “I do not need assistance.”
Great! Now you have A WordPress blog. You’ll need to focus on the layout and create quality content, naturally. Have fun!
If you have signed up with Bluehost and you’re in any way (such in figuring out how to create it, choosing the plan, pricing etc. ) If you are stuck, contact me via email and I’ll be happy to assist you. That’s what I’m here for so don’t be afraid to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A few general guidelines on using WordPress:
- You can create and add posts by simply clicking “Posts” on the left side after you’re logged in.
- If you’d like to add an image, simply click “Media” in the right-hand corner.
- It is possible to go to “Appearance,” then “Widgets” to add widgets to your footer, sidebar, and so on.
- If you’re looking for an option to send email newsletters to subscribers I suggest Convertkit.
- If you’re looking at the layout that you want to use for your site, Kadence and Astra appear to be among the top sought-after at the moment. There are also free themes on WordPress that you can also use. Simply go through “Appearance” to the left side of the screen when you’re in your WordPress website, then click “Themes,” then activate any theme you’re looking to test out. This way you are able to start creating your site with ease! Another option is to purchase a pre-made blog template,
Ps. If you want done for you websites, you can buy it from Fiverr at a very cheap price!